- 750 Pound Test TRUE "Mil-Spec." (Military Specifications) Mil-C-5040-H Type IV Paracord 100% Nylon
- Why Buy 550lb When You Can Get The Best 750lb Paracord For Pennies More?
- Ideal for Bracelets, Survival, Belts, Wrapping Tools, Lifting, Backpacking, Hanging Bear Bags and Towing Moderately Heavy Objects. Uses Limited ONLY by Your Imagination!
- Great for Camping, Hiking, Cycling, Boating, Gifts, Home Fixes, Cabins, or Bug-out Locations.
- Measures Between 5/32" - 3/16" OR 3.97mm - 4.76mm (Outside Diameter.) ONLY 1/32" Bigger Around than 550lb Paracord With a Guaranteed Minimum 750lb Tensile Strength!
- Key Mil-Spec Properties Include: Abrasion & UV Resistance, 30% Minimum Stretch, Pre-Shrunk, Color-Fastness, 100% Nylon, (11) Inner Triple-Strands and (1) ID Strand.