- Proprietary technology cools to 30 degrees below average body temperature when wet
- Chemical-free, UPF 50 protection from the sun; helps defend against dust, debris and wind
- To activate cooling technology soak in water, wring out excess and snap three times; one size fits most
- Typically cools for up to 2 hours when wet; to reactivate, simply re-soak and re-snap
- Can be worn in more than 12 ways including as a headband, scarf, neck gator, hood, cap, do rag, facemask and more
Details: Feel cool in this multi-functional performance fabric. The Enduracool Multi-Cool is made from a proprietary performance fabric that instantly cools when soaked with water, wrung out, and then snapped in the air to activate the cooling properties. Designed to be functional and versatile, the Multi-Cool can be worn in over 12 different ways to help you keep cool, and protect yourself from the sun's harmful rays. The proprietary technology works by absorbing moisture and perspiration into the fabric core where the unique radiator-like fiber construction circulates water molecules and regulates the rate of evaporation to create a prolonged cooling effect.